No exhibitions at the moment.
- december 2013 - why methodological decisions are indispensable, generative projection & drawings, as part of breaking point, Ottawa, Canada. The show explored "the potential for art to intervene in the space of engineering" and took place in an engineering lab.
- august 2012 - fragments solo show at Blink gallery, Ottawa, Canada. The book fragments vol. I accompanied the show, and is still available.
- december 2008 - ikeda map generative work (video) shown in Not on White Paper contemporary drawing show, Malt Cross Gallery, Nottingham, UK
- "Honorable mention" in Magenta Flash Forward 2008. Books are now available in print and PDF versions (low-res PDF is free).
- june 2008 - landscape of memory shown in Art Aid, View from the Top Gallery, Nottingham, UK
- november/december 2007 - landscape of memory & is deconstruction the same as taking apart?  shown as part of the nottingham open 2007, angel row gallery, nottingham
- november 2007 - superfluous to needs shown as part of the 11th East Midlands Contemporary Art Auction, djanogly gallery, nottingham
- july/august 07 - is deconstruction the same as taking apart?, two images from the series shown as part of the surface gallery open show 2007
- april 07 - american desert//on the edge of space//our sci-fi future//engineering for tomorrow//travels close to the stars shown at broadway cinema & media centre, nottingham
- december 05/january 06 - progress [demolition #7] shown as part of nottingham open 2005, nottingham castle gallery
- may/april 04 - duality, bridlesmith gate gallery, nottingham
- august/september 03 - dreamscapes, cloisters gallery, bury st edmunds
- november 02/january 03 - urban forms mini-exhibit, seven café bar, nottingham
- september 02 - light and shadow, ottewill art gallery, bury st edmunds